This Electra Glide is being sold by the second owner and has been in the owner's collection since 1995. The original owner bought the bike new at the Ford automobile/Harley dealership in Waynesville, NC in 1968.
• Tires and wheels have been replaced with original types.
• Brakes have been rebuilt as original.
• Electrical system has been replaced with new OEM wiring with original color coded vintage cloth insulated wire according to original diagrams.
• Paint job is almost flawless urethane using DuPont/Harley original colors (vanilla cream & white).
• Handle bars and grips are original and have never been removed from bike.
• Speedo is original and has never been removed from bike.
• Original type seat with pogo stick or optional seat.
• Engine top end was overhauled 2,000 miles ago and new gaskets and rings were installed.
• Orignal Prestolite generator was replaced with new Prestolite generator.
• Bike has been displayed and ridden approximately 2,000 miles since 1995 (year of overhaul).
• Bike has a stated amount policy and appraisal of $22,500 from the Vintage Insurance Company.