Beautiful 1991 Sportster 883 Hugger that was upgraded to a 1200 Sportster
- This bike won the prestigious Rat's Hole in Daytona in 1996 and various other shows throughout the Eastern US.
- It is low as the owner is just under 5' tall and can touch flat foot with low boots.
- She has never allowed the bike to see rain!
- Over $40,000 in extras put into this rider and show bike.
- All trophies shown go with the bike. Disney had no problem with painting as it was for personal use.
- Purkey custom saddlebags.
- It does have a small area "in memory of my son", on back behind seat and top of rear fender, which can be repainted or covered.
- I only want cash and carry, no PayPal or checks (too many scams).
Please let me know if you have any questions.