Terms of Service
ChopperExchange is an online website (hereafter the "Website") owned and operated by Kapok Marketing, Inc., a Florida corporation, doing business as ChopperExchange (hereafter the "Company").
• General Information. All content within the Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• No Warranty or Guarantee. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered in the Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Limitation of Liabilities. Your use of any information or materials in the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website or the Company meet your specific requirements.
In no event shall the Company be liable to you or any party related to you for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages or lost profits, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any event, the Company's total aggregate liability to you for all damages of every kind and type (regardless of whether based in contract or tort) shall not exceed the greater of one hundred US dollars ($100) or the total amount you have paid the Company in the past twelve months. In such a case where applicable law does not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, the Company's liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
• Licensed Content & Reproduction. The Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited without the Company's prior written consent.
• User Content. When you upload, or otherwise provide content, to the Company, you give the Company, and our third party vendors, a non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free worldwide license to use, store, host, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, improving, and developing the Website, and other services provided by the Company. Make sure you have the necessary rights to grant us this license before you provide the Company any content, via the Website or by any other means.
• Trademarks & References. The Website may include references to third-party trademarks, which are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any product, service, or other entity by trademark does not constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation by the Company. The use of third-party trademarks is further explained and disclaimed at: http://www.ChopperExchange.com/Help/Disclaimer.
• Unauthorized Use. Unauthorized use of the Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• External Links. From time to time the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Severability. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provisions of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Please also read our Disclaimer regarding any references to Harley Davidson®, other motorcycle manufacturers, and any of their respective motorcycles.