I bought this bike new in on August 31 2019. Always garaged.
There are a LOT of extras that come with this bike.
Hear the bike start and idle: https://youtu.be/OyUu4xdyQks
Small demonstration of the Ride Command: https://youtu.be/vJgONg3_gmM
Bike Specs: https://www.indianmotorcycle.com/en-us/2018/bagger/chieftain-steel-gray-2018-indian/
CARFAX Report copy upon request
REMEMBER if you by a new bike the you pay the prices below and FEES/TAXES and INSTALLATION.
It also comes with a factory extended warranty ($1500) that is transferable.
OEM 2 year Warranty: expires on August 2021
Extended Warranty: Expires on August 2024
I am selling my 2018 Indian Chieftain
Dealer Purchased At: Mission City Indian, Boerne Texas
Clear title in hand
Color: Steel Grey
Installed Upgrades and the prices I paid (Does not included installation costs):
- 21" touring window - $239.99
- Heated Grips - $309.99
- Aeromach© Rear Heel Shift Lever - $169.99
- Steel Grey Hard Lowers -$929.99
- Homelink Garage opener - $154.99
- Ride Command Navigation - $519.99
- Matt Black "stage-one" slip on exhaust -$699.99
- Matt Black exhaust tips - $259.99
- Matt Black Header shields -$279.99
- Black, Mid rise handlebar - $409.99
- Black, Passenger Pegs - $204.99
- Black, Highway Pegs - $309.99
- 7" LED Pathfinder Headlight - $409.99
- 4" LED Pathfinder Driving Lights - $309.99
- 16" Indian Black Wheel - $804.99
This is $6015 in installed extra parts I paid for but you dont have to.
Extra Parts on hand:
- 16" Indian Black Wheel with tire (hanging on my wall) - $519.99
- 16" Windshield - $174.99
- Original Chrome slip-ons
- Original Chrome heat shields
- Original Chrome handlebar with shift cable.