NEW UPDATE MAY 8, 2020 - SEE BOTTOM!!!
2015 HD Iron 883. My dad's bike. He passed last year, I don't ride. So I'm wanting to sell. I tried to use the pics to show off the bike's features, and if you're interested, I can take additional photos to help answer your questions. Bike has a couple of superficial scratches on the L handlebar. I start it every other week, and it's stored covered in a garage.
UPDATE - 4/13/20 - a buyer drove in to get the bike. When he arrived, we couldn't get it started. I'm taking the bike to Harley as soon as I'm back in town to have it fixed (I'm 99% sure it's something minor because I've never had any trouble starting it before), ALSO I'll be having the 883 upgraded to the 1200 engine If that interests anyone. The add will stay up, and feel free to email me for updates. But as soon as the bike is completed, I will update the add, pics, and price. Also, thanks to everyone for the sympathy about my dad's passing.
UPDATE - 5/8/20 - First, thanks to everyone for your interest and for your condolences for my father. So I had a Harley Dealership pick up the bike for service. It will be home tomorrow. They weren't sure what was causing the difficult start problem the potential buyer in April was having, but I asked them to complete whatever service related issues they found, and I've included a complete invoice of their work. So the good is, if you buy the bike, you've got a new battery, front and rear tires, spark plugs, fuel injector, oil drain line, and a 10k mile service with full synthetic oil and brake line flush. The not so good, the price of the bike has risen to cover most of the cost of the repairs. But on the upswing, you'd be getting a bike with exceptionally low miles and absolutely no service issues!
I am still working out of town, and all test rides will need to be scheduled in advance. I really wasn't expecting as much interest in this bike as I've received, so to be fair, here's a list of questions everyone keeps asking:
1. It will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. First person to pay for the bike, gets the bike.
2. The engine was not upgraded to the 1200. It is the original 883.
3. The buyer is responsible for shipping if the bike needs to be shipped.
4. I will NOT be able to meet you somewhere, especially in another state / halfway between your house and mine. All meetings will be in Dawsonville, GA 30534.
5. The listed price IS THE BEST PRICE, even for cash. If the bike doesn't sell at this price, I'll lower it eventually, but not initially, but not any time soon.
6. Payment plans are not an option.
7. The only payment options are cash or paypal. No personal checks, traveler's checks, money orders, or wire transfers. Sorry. If you pay by paypal, please note there is a 2.9% fee applied.
Please feel free to text me. It's faster than calling, trust me.
THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!!!