2018 Harley-Davidson Softail® Street Bob™ (FXBB)
Straight-up, two-fists-in-the-wind attitude and no extra fat are the ingredients that went into the all-new, blacked-out Street Bob® motorcycle.
Less than 30 Miles
PAINT COLOR Wicked Red / Twisted Cherry
• Stripped-Down, Raw Bobber Style - Features mini-ape handlebars, laced wheels, and dark finishes.
• All-New Softail® Frame - A lighter, stiffer frame (compared to previous Softail and Dyna models) that takes the idea of form and function to a place it’s never been before. It’s the look of a hardtail from a bygone era that delivers a thoroughly modern ride.
• Milwaukee-Eight® 107 Engine - A powerful, smooth-running Big Twin engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
• Minimalist, Modern Technology - You get digital instrumentation, keyless ignition, a USB charging port, and Signature LED forward lighting.
• High Performance Front Suspension - New suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
• High Performance Rear Mono Shock - All-new easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability while preserving the hardtail look.
1,746 cc (107 cu in)
FUEL SYSTEM 3
Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
2-into-2 offset shotgun; catalyst in muffler
RAKE (STEERING HEAD) (DEG)
WEIGHT, IN RUNNING ORDER
BRAKES, CALIPER TYPE
4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear