This motorcycle is a brand new highly customized 2017 Harley-Davidson Breakout. This is a one of a kind build as the bike has over $13000 in custom parts alone, HD Hard Candy Red paint (approximately only 200 produced with this color), and a 110 cubic inch STAGE V Tire Shredder kit producing approximately 118hp and there is nothing around that is like it. The looks, sound, and performance of this motorcycle is incredible compared to anything HD has to offer stock including any CVO.
The motorcycle is absolutely flawless and has never seen rain or water or really anything. There are so many custom parts on this motorcycle that I probably missed some on this list. To include the purchase of the motorcycle in September of 2017, there is approximately over $34000 invested total in the motorcycle. This motorcycle will smoke any of the new 2018 models and make you proud as this motorcycle has a viscous bark. Wait until you see this motorcycle lit up at night, as there is nothing else like it either.
Manufacturer / Model / Engine
Harley Davidson Breakout FXSB-2017
The bike started out as a 103 cubic inch in September 2017. My local HD dealership ordered the parts in December 2017. This is HD’s highest performing engine kit and the parts are individually manufactured separate from any other kit HD offers and is not an off the shelf purchase. This is because of the performance level required for the heads / valves and chambering, SE 259 high lift cams plus going from 9.2 to 10.2 compression ratio. Manley manufactured the heads completely and Comp Cams manufactured the SE 259 cams for HD. It took 2 months for the parts to arrive and the entire engine build was completed including tuning in May 2018.
In addition, I had HD install an upgraded Scream’n Eagle billet oil pump /cam support plate plus an Axtell by-pass valve for assured oil pressure. There is a Jagg oil cooler to include a K&P Engineering stainless steel re-usable oil filter that is the best in the market place for high performance filtration and cooling. I can provide you the website for K&P Engineering or you can look it up on the net. They are expensive but they are number 1 for a reason.
The chrome was removed from almost everything in the engine and the rest of the motorcycle except for the triple trees. You can see yourself in the powder-coat as an FYI. Next, all the screws in almost the entire motorcycle have been replaced with Gardner-Wescott 12 point chrome screws that you can see yourself in each screw head as well. This is a stunning appearance next to all the powder-coated black. The pictures show it all.
Detailed Description of the motorcycle:
Hard Candy Red and Hand Painted Black Flames
(2) year remaining Harley Davidson warranty which has unlimited mileage and is fully transferable to the new owner.
New Harley-Davidson Accessories / Upgrades:
• Hard Candy Red and Black Flame Paint
• SE Stage V 110cu.in. Tire Shredder Kit producing 118HP
• SE oil pump & cam support plate
• CVO Security System. There are two now on board.
• Billet black mirrors and forward controls.
• SE forward air filter
• CVO speedometer
• HD new speedo mount and handle bar risers for 1.25”
• Blacked Switch Housings
• Blacked rear belt guard
• Black flush gas cap with paint saver
New Custom Accessories:
• Vance & Hines Fuel Pack III
• Axtell by-pass valve that goes into the cam support plate system. This increases oil pressure when the system gets hot: http://www.axtellsales.com/Axtell-bypass-system.html
• Bassoni black ceramic turn-out exhausts
• Head Winds black spun head light and mount
• Gardner-Wescott 12 point chrome screws.
• All lighting is by Custom Dynamics LED’s to include turn signals, stop lights and license plate mount / holder as shown. This is so awesome.
• Daymaker Black LED Head Light
• 1.5” Custom made 12” handle bar Setup by Vandicta out of California.
• Cycle Tech cables, Namz Can Bus electronics extensions.
• Iron Braids chrome pistol levers wrapped in black leather.
• Joker Machine serrated billet adjustable forward pegs, shift and break pegs as well.
• Accutronix billet black grips
• Leather Works left side bag.
• K & P Engineering Oil Filter System that is Black Powder Coat with Buffed edges: http://kandpengineering.com/product-catalog/s4-2/
• DougZ custom chin spoiler with stainless steel screen painted gloss black.
I will include a lot of the original parts to the new owner. There is a passenger seat that is not shown in any of the photos that was part of the original equipment and is included.
The engine had a breakin of 120 miles using standard HD oil. The transmission, clutch, and engine oil was just changed at 320 miles to all HD Synthetic oil.
Email me for additional photos, excel spread sheet of the build or questions at: 1brokenspoke.rk @gmail.com
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY, NO TRADES