Harley-Davidson® FLT Details
This motorcycle is SOLD.
This old shovelhead arrived in my life at a good time. I needed a project and it needed a new life. I bought it from a man who had owned it for 23 years and had lost interest in what he had. This bike is the predicessor of todays Harley's. This was the fist year of the first 80 inch motor, the five speed tranny and and the rubber mount engine. If you look through the pictures it will be evident what I accomplished with this build, from a drab and rusted heap to a gorgeous brand new 30 year old Harley. Thanks for looking at my bike, hope you find what you want.
1. Rebuilt motor ,with 20 over pistons, new cam, SS super G carb, oil pump, single fire ignition and coil. Black powder coated rocker boxes and lifter blocks. New rocker seals and anti clatter kit.
2. Rebuilt transmission with all new bearings, gaskets and neutrual switch.
3. New voltage regulator and stator.
4. Repaired and painted all fiberglass and tins. Sand blasted the frame. Found a new FLT gas tank and sealed.
5. New neck bearings, wheel bearings and swingarm shaft and bushings.
6. New brake pads.
7. Replaced all of the brake lines, hoses and cables.
8. Rebuilt rear master cylinder, new front master cylinder and hand controls.
9. New clutch hub and converted from a dry to a wet clutch.
10. New battery, breakers, relays, brake switch and repaired all wiring.
11. New headlight, taillight, bulbs and lens.
12. New rear tire, windshield, mirrors, petcock, air horn, Paugho exhaust headers, fork seals, motor mount.
13. 90 pieces of chrome and replaced all bolts and screws with stainless or chrome.
14. Extended brake pedal, new hardware on bags and tour box and all lights controls and indicators work.
15. Less then 1000 miles since rebuild completed.
16. Will deliver within 250 miles of Wilmington NC or can help arrange shipping any where in the US.
17. I can be contacted by phone 910-616-7689, Chris
18. Will deliver within 250 miles. Can help arrange nation wide delivery for $600