This little lowrider has several nice add-ons and modifications. Here is a partial list of extras.
• All chrome WideGlide forks with ball milled Triple Tree
• Chrome 80 spoke Front Wheel
• Custom 5.75 inch ball milled Headlight
• Fat (1 ¼”) internally wired Drag Bars
• All chrome switch housings, switches, levers and master cylinder
• ISO grips and braided cables
• Kuryakyn turn signal mirrors
• Chrome ball milled Forward Controls
• Corbin Seat
• Progressive 11” lowering shocks
You can also see that it has a few problems. The bike turned over at sometime in its life and the brake pedal is tweaked. Also, the previous owner had a rather large girlfriend and the bike bottomed out on the rear brake caliper and dented the fender (see right side fender photo). The paint is flaking off the battery tray and there is some chrome coming off the front fork (left side at the fender attachment point).
All these things are pretty minor, and you have to look close to see them. I just wanted to point them out in case you were looking for a show bike. Truth is, this is a fine looking ride that would make someone a great bike.
I just got it back from Minors H/D in Cape where they did a 20000 mile service, rebuilt the carb and put on a new rear tire. It also has a fresh battery installed and has been pronounced “ready to ride”. It has 20847 miles on the clock and I am asking 7995.00 dollars for this bike. For more info call my cell at (573) 421-2198