2010 Harley-Davidson FLHTCUSE5-BLK CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide
Asking $22800, is Negotiable (serious offers please)
Limited Edition (Blacked Out Edition) 791 of 999
Single owner, garage kept, very good shape cosmetically (as seen in the pictures), very low miles for a 2010 (11477), all maintenance done at local HD dealer.
Key CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide Features
• Screamin’ Eagle Black and Chrome Twin Cam 110 engine with 110-cid (1803cc), rubber-mounted to the frame, is rated at 115 ft. lbs. of torque at 3750 rpm. The 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission with black and chrome case features a helical-cut fifth gear.
• Developed for Harley-Davidson by Garmin, the Road Tech zumo 660 has a mounting position for convenient viewing by both rider and passenger with a glove-friendly touch screen, left-handed controls and a bright, UV-resistant display that’s easy to read in sunlight.
• Gloss Black Rumble Collection featuring rider footboard inserts and pans, passenger footboard inserts and pans, shifter pegs, brake pedal, highway pegs, mirrors, windshield trim, saddlebag latch covers and heated hand grips with end caps.
• Contrast Chrome Roulette wheels, 17-inch front and 16-inch rear.
• Suspended, dual control heated leather seat with new perforated printed insert.
• Leather passenger backrest with adjustable lumbar support and new perforated, leather insert.
• New custom paint scheme is Crimson Mist Black / Dark Slate with flame graphics.
• Custom CVO bike cover
• Cruise Control
• Full Comms setup / CB
• Front and back heated seats
• Heated grips
Additional Features by owner
• Vance and Hines pipes
• Klock Werks windshield
• Ipod connector with integrated controls through the main head unit and controls on the bars.
• Thundermax ECM